Coaching sessions will take place by Zoom, by phone or in person (post-COVID-19).
Receipt for services: All services will be invoiced and clients provided a receipt. If you are a business owner or have a private practice, this service may be claimed as a professional development and/or business coaching expense.
As a new coach, I am offering a special introductory price of: $75/hour +HST.
Free Introductory Session
Curious about Coaching?
Have you ever wondered about coaching? In this free, 30-minute introductory session, find out how it can help you:
- explore and clarify your goals in a structured way
- identify what has gotten in your way before and what has worked
- make plans and take steps to make the life changes you want
- focus on now and the future
- be accountable for your own progress
REQUEST A FREE INTRODUCTORY SESSION
Book a Coaching Session
Coaching is usually booked as a package of sessions. However, in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, I am offering single sessions and an individual session payment option.
- Includes a 1-hour Zoom, distanced in-person or telephone session and one follow-up check-in.
REQUEST A SINGLE SESSION
You can sign up for a 5-session or 10-session coaching package, or contact me to create a custom package.
All coaching packages include:
- 1-hour sessions via Zoom, telephone or in-person sessions held in downtown Toronto or Montreal (post-COVID).
- Sessions held at an agreed-upon interval of your choice (every 1–4 weeks).
- Option of a check-ins by email or telephone (maximum 20 minutes) between sessions.
“The coaching sessions with Paulette were helpful to me in so my ways. Holding the space for our conversations every two weeks was an effective way for me to keep on track with my goals and take time to reflect in a meaningful way.” — Eugenia M.
Please complete and submit the Coaching Agreement prior to your first paid session. Note: This step is not required for the free introductory session.